Blueskies Florida – Luxury Accessible Holiday Home in Florida
Grand Reserve, Orlando
4 Bedrooms, 10 Guests
a special place …
Situated within the exclusive private gated community of Grand Reserve, Blueskiesflorida Villa offers a luxury home away from home for our disabled guests and their families.
Discrete details have been incorporated into the design of this single level home to ensure that a disabled person’s holiday experience is not only possible but a wonderful experience.
Purpose built in consultation with the housebuilder from the outset, not just with widened doors (including extra wide patio doors for access to the pool area from both the family room and the master bedroom) but with level access throughout and a specially adapted master bathroom with wheel under basin, wheel in shower and both wall mounted and hand held shower fitments and a clos-o-mat style toilet with left or right transfer.
The due south facing pool area has an oversized deck to allow safe and easy manoeuvring for the wheelchair user and the in ground pool hoist is positioned to allow access to both the (30ft x 15ft) pool and the spa. It offers fabulous views over the lake and conservation area with its wildlife and fabulous sunsets.
It is the wealth of equipment included for our guests to use that really makes Blueskiesflorida Villa stand out from the rest.
We have both electric and hydraulic hoists, a commode shower chair and shower transfer bench, and a king size electric profiling bed. These items can cost upwards of $150 a week to rent elsewhere which is a huge amount to add to the cost of your villa rental.
Other equipment is also available to use such as a US voltage adaptor to allow use of a UK charger for your power chair, flotation aids for the pool and bed guards and bed raisers to name but a few.
Click here to find out more about features and adaptions
At A Glance
Holidaying abroad can be difficult for disabled (handicapped) people, we hope that we are able to cater for most and are always open to suggestions for further improvements that we could make.
Please take time to browse our website and contact us if you have any questions at all.
Telephone Judith on 01915367860 (441915367860 from outside the UK) or simply email us
Or click here to find out more about us.
- Built from new for full level wheelchair access
- Recently refurbished large private pool, spa & covered lanai with pool hoist
- Extra wide pool deck for safe wheelchair manoeuvring
- Private views to rear over lake and conservation area
- Disability equipment – electric profiling bed, 2 hoists, shower chairs and wash/dry toilet – and more, all included
- 15 Minutes to Disney
- Only 5 minutes to local mall with large supermarket, bank, food outlets, pharmacy and restaurants
- Exclusive gated community
- Our own family holiday home maintained to an excellent standard
- Keyless entry system
- 2 indoor and 1 outdoor Dining Areas
- Lounge area and family Room
- Sleeps 10 – 4 bedrooms plus sofa bed
- Master en-suite bathroom with fully accessible walk in shower
- Duvets and high quality bed linens to all beds
- Free WiFi
- Free Cable TV
- Free Local Calls
- Child’s Cot and Bedding, cot side, Wireless Baby Monitor, car seat, 2 high chair & pushchairs all provided
- All towels provided (including Pool towels
click here to find out more
We had a fabulous time in your villa it was perfect for my disabled daughter and a beautiful restful refuge after the rush of the parks, many thanks we look forward to a return visit
Burden and Heron families
Amenities & Location
Situated within the exclusive gated community of Grand Reserve The Blueskiesflorida villa is situated on the exclusive & tranquil gated community of Grand Reserve in the Davenport area close to Champions Gate. The house is on fabulous private plot overlooking a lake and conservation area. A small, peaceful gated community of exclusive homes, this is widely regarded as the nicest sub-division Orlando has seen for some time.
Grand Reserve is very centrally situated with Interstate 4 (I4) and Interstate 27 (I27) giving quick and easy access to the major attractions.
The location is excellent given the close proximity to the theme parks, hundreds of restaurants and several large supermarkets nearby. Orlando International Airport and Orlando Sanford are both an easy drive away. Disney World is just a couple of junctions away from the villa on Interstate 4, with SeaWorld and Universal Studios just beyond that.
Just a short five minute drive from the villa you will find a large Supermarket, a bank, petrol station, restaurants, pharmacy.
Locally there is a garage, large supermarket, bank and several restaurants and food outlets as well as a pharmacy, hair and beauty salons and a liquor store. and a championship golf course!
A few minutes further on and you will find the incredible Highway 192 offering every type of restaurant you could imagine and just after that is Disney World. All this while situated on a designated conservation reserve. It doesn’t get any better than this!
- Orlando International Airport – 29 miles (approx. 30-40 mins)
- Sanford International airport – 54 miles (approx. 60 mins)
- Walt Disney World – depending on which park you visit (approx. 15-20 mins)
- Seaworld – 17 miles (approx. 25 minutes)
- Universal Studios – 22 miles (approx. 30 mins)
- Legoland – 25 miles (approx. 40 mins)
- Kennedy Space Centre – 71 miles (approx. 74 mins)
- Busch Gardens – 61 miles (approx. 69 mins)
- Clearwater Beach (west coast) 86 miles (approx. 95 mins)
- Cocoa Beach (east coast) – 79 miles (approx. 85 mins)