A dream home in the sun for everyone
Grand Reserve, Orlando
4 Bedrooms, 10 Guests
To ensure that this really is your ‘home away from home’ discrete details have been incorporated to ensure a disabled person’s visit is not only possible but pleasurable as well. Every thought has gone into ensuring your stay is as comfortable and relaxing as possible. As parents of a disabled son we are only too aware of the difficulties faced in traveling overseas and staying away from home.
• Ramped entrances and extra wide 32″ doorways throughout
• All the furniture in the villa and on the pool deck is at a suitable height for wheelchair users
Master Bedroom and Ensuite Bathroom
• King size profiling electric double bed
• Tiled floor
• Ensuite to bedroom, wheelchair accessible vanity unit and sink
• ‘Clos o Mat’ style shower toilet with right or left transfer and fold down safety rails to each side of the toilet.
• Huge roll in shower with easy reach shower controls
Pool and Jacuzzi
• Accessible pool side hoist for both Pool and Spa access
• Extra wide pool deck for easy and safe wheelchair manoeuvring
Mobile Equipment and equipment specifically for disabled guests
Shower transfer bench seat
Shower/comode wheelchair with front facing horseshoe shape
Molift ‘Smart’ Portable electric hoist
Manual hydraulic hoist.
US voltage wheelchair charger power adapter
(110V to 220V, to allow you to use your UK charger).
Safety rail for use with any of the beds in the villa
Bed raisers ready to be fitted to the bed in the master suite if required
• Cot with bedding
• 2 High chairs
• 2 Pushchairs (stroller)
• Baby monitor
• Childs car seat
• Broadband internet connection with WiFi network
Many other items of miscellaneous equipment are also available for use –2 hairdryers, ipod dock, waterproof sheets, toilet raiser etc – just contact me if you need anything specific – it could be there already
See links and tips page for details of other equipment available to rent locally