Blueskies Florida – Luxury Accessible Holiday Home in Florida
Amenities & Location
Grand Reserve, Orlando
4 Bedrooms, 10 Guests
Situated within the exclusive gated community of Grand Reserve The Blueskiesflorida villa is situated on the exclusive & tranquil gated community of Grand Reserve in the Davenport area close to Champions Gate. The house is on fabulous private plot overlooking a lake and conservation area. A small, peaceful gated community of exclusive homes, this is widely regarded as the nicest sub-division Orlando has seen for some time.
Grand Reserve is very centrally situated with Interstate 4 (I4) and Interstate 27 (I27) giving quick and easy access to the major attractions.
The location is excellent given the close proximity to the theme parks, hundreds of restaurants and several large supermarkets nearby. Orlando International Airport and Orlando Sanford are both an easy drive away. Disney World is just a couple of junctions away from the villa on Interstate 4, with SeaWorld and Universal Studios just beyond that.
Just a short five minute drive from the villa you will find a large Supermarket, a bank, petrol station, restaurants, pharmacy.
Locally there is a garage, large supermarket, bank and several restaurants and food outlets as well as a pharmacy, hair and beauty salons and a liquor store. and a championship golf course!
A few minutes further on and you will find the incredible Highway 192 offering every type of restaurant you could imagine and just after that is Disney World. All this while situated on a designated conservation reserve. It doesn’t get any better than this!
- Orlando International Airport – 29 miles (approx. 30-40 mins)
- Sanford International airport – 54 miles (approx. 60 mins)
- Walt Disney World – depending on which park you visit (approx. 15-20 mins)
- Seaworld – 17 miles (approx. 25 minutes)
- Universal Studios – 22 miles (approx. 30 mins)
- Legoland – 25 miles (approx. 40 mins)
- Kennedy Space Centre – 71 miles (approx. 74 mins)
- Busch Gardens – 61 miles (approx. 69 mins)
- Clearwater Beach (west coast) 86 miles (approx. 95 mins)
- Cocoa Beach (east coast) – 79 miles (approx. 85 mins)